The costs associated with joining Australind Swimming Club are outlined below. There are three components – An annual fee, a monthly squad fee and pool entry.
Annual Membership Fees for Australind Swimming Club and Swimming WA inclusive, due annually in October via Swimming WA online registration page.
- Annual Member (9yrs+) – $221 (consists of $121 Swimming WA rego & $100 ASC fee)
- Junior Dolphin (8yrs) – $144 (consists of $44 Swimming WA rego & $100 ASC fee)
- Junior Dolphin (7yrs) – $122 (consists of $22 Swimming WA rego & $100 ASC fee)
Please note: The above quoted fees are based on the first member of a family registered. The Swimming WA component remains the same for subsequent family members but the Australind Swimming Club portion is tiered as follows:
- 1st Swimmer in a family is $100pa,
- 2nd & 3rd Swimmer in a family is $75pa each (25% discount of full fee)
- 4th Swimmer and thereafter free
Monthly Squad Fees Due by 10th of each month via direct debit.
- Senior Performance Squad – $90 per month
- Swimming under the direction of Coach Taarna, our performance squad are offered 5 pool sessions per week and two gym sessions (additional cost)
- Teen Fit Squad – $70 -$80 per month
- Swimming under the direction of Coach Taarna & Coach Kym, our teen fit squad are offered 3-4 pool sessions per week and two gym sessions (additional cost)
- Junior Performance Squad – $70 – $80 per month
- Swimming under the direction of Coach Taarna, our junior swimmers are offered 3 pool sessions per week
- Junior Development Squad – $60 -$70 per month
- Swimming under Coach David, our JD squad are offered up to 3 pool session per week
- Flippers Squad – $50 -$60 per month
- Our Flippers are offered 1 – 2 pool session per week
NB: Fees are subject to change by the committee. All families will be given 1 months’ notice of fee changes.